1. He has learned to say "bye-bye." We spent an entire trip to Target going up and down every row saying "bye bye" over and over and over again! It's really fun to hear him repeat us!
2. Saturday, we finally broke down and took him to get his hair cut. He was developing quite the rat tail in the back and since I'm no fan of the mullet, it was time for it to go. Here are a few pictures:
The before shot:
At first, he wasn't so sure this was a good idea.
But, he warmed up to the idea
"Hey! What are you doing to me?"
The after shot (please disregard the snotty nose)

3. He is on the verge of saying "Uh-oh." This means that anyone around him now falls victim to the game. You know the game...the one where Noah throws something down, says "uh-oh" and you pick it up. Repeat 1000 times.
4. And the most exciting news of all........
Noah took 2 steps on his own today!!! Lacy and I were sitting in the living room and he was playing in the floor between us. We looked down and he was standing by himself and then he took 2 steps and grabbed onto his exersaucer. Lacy and I looked at each other in disbelief!
So, my baby is growing so fast. I can't believe he'll be a year old in a little over 2 months. Where has the time gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment