So, tonight was Math and Science Night at our school. Wildlife on the Move was there with live animals so Noah and Lance decided to stay. I'm glad we did so Noah could experience snakes. Although several times tonight I think my heart jumped into my throat. Snakes scare me a little more than they do Noah! He loved them. He had no fear reaching out and petting them. Lance even had to stop him from grabbing one's tongue. (That would not have been good!)
We got some great pictures!
What Mommy? Why are you freaking out???

Petting "Rosie"
A little too close for Mommy's comfort!
Much better! The tortoise didn't freak me out so much!
And then the world came to a screeching halt when the Wildlife guy puts this HISSING COCKROACH on Noah's shoulder. We don't have any pictures of that because I was turned around in the corner of the library FREAKING OUT! Lance took full blame for letting him put it there!
All that fun wears a boy out! He was out before his bedtime bottle and his pajamas were on!
Just for fun:
The boy on the left is Noah from my class last year. I had to get a Noah and Noah picture!
2 comments:
Very, very cute! I can't believe he's only 6 weeks from turing one!!! How time flies. Holy cow...I can't believe that Hissing Roach...UGH!!
Laura,
You were braver than I would have been to even be in the room with all those animals! Noah is too cute. I can't believe we are both about to have 1 year olds!
Post a Comment