Saturday, September 13, 2008

Noah has something to say...

What the heck, Mom? Why haven't you updated the blog?

I've caught some grief lately about not updating (Shipley!), but life has been so busy lately. The beginning of the year is kicking my butt! I promise I'll work on posting more!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wahoo! See...... All my bugging pays off, I get something new to read and more cute pictures to look at! Since my class is working on setting personal goals this year, I am going to extend my rah-rah goal setting spirit and encourage you to set a bloging goal. i can even create a line graph for you to see your progress if needed! :) Thank you for the new blog and picture!

Pat M said...

hoe 'bout a pic with the new haircut, Noah looks a lot like his Daddy now!

gruvyteacher said...

Love that pic and caption.