You THINK this is a problem? :) just kidding!!! I love you even though you are obsessed with trees! :)
Uh yes!!! I'd buy 2 or 3!!
You don't have a problem, other that you are just extremely smart to grab such a bargain. I need a new tree...where was this?Or better yet, you want to sell me your tree? Then I can fix the problem! ;)
Yes, I meant "other THAN." That's why you preview your comments! duh!
no blog posting since january 6th?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? THAT IS SAD TIPPETT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You THINK this is a problem? :) just kidding!!! I love you even though you are obsessed with trees! :)
Uh yes!!! I'd buy 2 or 3!!
You don't have a problem, other that you are just extremely smart to grab such a bargain. I need a new tree...where was this?
Or better yet, you want to sell me your tree? Then I can fix the problem! ;)
Yes, I meant "other THAN." That's why you preview your comments! duh!
no blog posting since january 6th?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? THAT IS SAD TIPPETT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment