I'm telling you now, he's been working on that for a while - sneaky little boy!!! He made it up there too easily to not have been practicing it late at night while you sleep! Won't be long and he'll be trying to hoist that leg over the side of the crib and then nothing is the same!!! And might I add...you are so in trouble :)
3 comments:
you really are in trouble, girlfriend!! You're awfully calm about it if you ask me...
He pulled a pillow off the couch Monday, and stood on it to reach something last Monday when he stayed with PawPaw. Smart little guy!
I'm telling you now, he's been working on that for a while - sneaky little boy!!! He made it up there too easily to not have been practicing it late at night while you sleep! Won't be long and he'll be trying to hoist that leg over the side of the crib and then nothing is the same!!! And might I add...you are so in trouble :)
Post a Comment