I've gotten really bad at putting off updating the blog. I will aim to be better at that in the future.
Last Friday, we went with my parents out to Frisco to the Roughriders game for the 4th of July. Noah loves big crowds so he was in heaven. I'm not sure he was aware of a game going on, but he made sure everyone in our section knew that he was the one to watch. He has this thing now where he picks out several people around him and waves to them randomly. It is hilarious. I'm sure people that don't know him and love his cuteness are annoyed by it at times, but oh well!
Here are some pics from our fun night:
Eating his first hot dog---he likes it!

"Hi!"

Those eyes!

Noah and the Beav

Nighttime at the ballpark

Well, for his second 4th of July he did pretty well. He tuckered out in MawMaw's lap about a minute before the fireworks began. We tranferred him over to my lap and he slept through the whole thing! He jumped a couple of times at the really loud ones, but never woke up. Oh well, there's always next year!
2 comments:
Love the pictures and the updates!
Oh my goodness...what a stinkin' cutie!
Post a Comment