I'd like to use my blog to thank my anonymous benefactor. Apparently someone has paid for me to wear jeans for the next 6 Wednesdays at school. I can't figure out for the life of me who it is, so I figured I'd use my blog as an outlet to thank them. I don't know if this person is a blog reader, but I needed somewhere to say thanks.
Thank you whoever you are!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I forgot to mention this...Great Expectations is one of my FAVORITE stories/books. My best friend from high school and I still refer to our parents as Aged Ps. I am guessing that's what you're referring to when you say "call me Pip..."
Yep, you got it! I was wondering if anyone would...
I saw this and thought what in the world is a Pip but didn't want to sound literacy illiterate BUT now since reading Sarah's comment I remember who Pip is. To think that story was in my jr. high days, oh so long ago!! Scaray!!! Yes, I misspelled scary on purpose.
Post a Comment