Please keep my dad in your prayers. He has been on the trip of a lifetime in Europe with two of his best friends for the past 10 days. (See 3 Ps in Yurp link to the right!) Today, he returned home. About an hour into his 9 hour flight, he began throwing up and continued the entire way home. When he reached the airport, they rushed him to the hospital. The doctors determined he had a mild heart attack. They were able to put a stint in, but there was some heart damage. He is doing better, but very uncomfortable right now. Lance and I were at the hospital all evening with him and our family.
It is really hard to hear words and phrases like "heart attack," "stint," and "balloon" when someone is talking about my dad. In my mind he is invincible. I can't wrap my brain around it just yet. When I try, I tear up and I can't breathe. God is good and his timing is just right. I am so thankful that this did not happen yesterday when Daddy was in Rome. (Although he was with the Pope. Surely he could've done something.)
Please pray for his healing and for our family as we are going through this right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll be praying - please let us know how he's doing.
Robin
I'm so sorry, I'll be praying!
Still praying! How is he doing today?
Post a Comment