I had a brush with fame this weekend at the Frog Street Press Conference. This was Saturday morning and it totally made my day. Who can say they've sung with Bob from Sesame Street?
Please keep in mind that I was trying to sing softly, but apparently that's impossible. Also keep in mind that I have not sung the song in 25 years and the words were a little rusty :)
For a few moments I was taken back to my 4 year old days and was completely star-struck. Good times.
6 comments:
WAHOO!!! You are quite the little singer!
You have an awesome voice!! How exciting that you got to sing with Bob!
I have to admit, I am quite jealous!!!
And what's with the gun behind him??? LOL!!!
When you were 4, and didn't know the words, you would just make up something and keep on singing. Good job!
I just REALIZED "quite the little singer' isn't always positive.... so, here is my new comment!
WOW! Tippett! Great Job on the singing! I wish I could sing like that! You are fabulous! Do you have a record lable yet? I wouldn't mind pimping you out and making a profit off of your amazing voice!
THere.... Better?
LOVE YOU!!!!!
But, Laura, if you just realized what I just realized....
You are too funny! :)
Post a Comment