Sunday, October 19, 2008

Noah's first circus trip and his crafty mom

We took Noah to the Shrine circus Thursday night for his first circus experience. Lance's mom got us free tickets so we figured we would go and see how he liked it. I have never seen him sit so still and wide-eyed in all his life! He loved it!

This is how he sat for the first 30 minutes or so. His hand didn't move!

Then, the animal parade started and he went CRAZY pointing!

Loving the motorcycles

This picture is so cool. I'm amazed that I took it!
And since I never post (according to Shipley) I am doing a double post this morning. I decided to be all crafty this weekend and make Noah a Halloween shirt. After much frustration with the wrong dye, stained orange hands and two trips to the craft store, he turned out with a pretty awesome shirt. Too bad we live in Texas and it's freakin hot in October.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Yea for a new post! I LOVE the Halloween shirt! SOOO cute!

Stefanie said...

He'll get to wear that shirt this week! SOOO cute!